Friday 20 May 2011

Blogging

Following the example of some of my lovely friends on FB, I'm going to try to blog every day.

Today started way too early, having to take DH to work for 7am. Fortuntately, Hannah is not here because she, my little limpet girl, is enjoying a sleepover at her friend's house, some 20 miles away and as part of a group of nine girls of whom she only knew the birthday girl and her sister. Last seen making shrinkies and chatting away as though she'd known them all for years.

I ended up having to take the dog with me to drop A off because she's heard me come downstairs and couldn;t work out why she was still in her crate, but that was a good move because we came home via the woods and it was beautiful out there, bright and sunny, crisp and slightly misty. So peaceful and quiet, apart from a few other dog walkers and a lot of birds.

Now I'm trying to summon the energy to clean out some guinea pigs and then will reward myself with a bacon sandwich at the cafe.

It's a horribly to and fro sort of day today though. I have to pick Hannah up before 12, visit my aunt, walk the dog again, either pick Afzaul up from work and take him to his mum's or take Hannah to his mum's and meet him there, then pick up my mum and take her to bingo.

I apologise for the boring nature of this post...I just wanted to get into the habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment